Friday, January 29, 2010

I Want to Win a Book

So this first post of the year .... which is sadly already the end of the month is for a contest. I want to win a book. Specifically Devil's Food Cake written by Josi Kilpack.

I love Josi's books, especially her latest culinary mysteries. I own the first two and will own this one too. The covers are awesome looking. If I don't win this contest, I will definately be buying it. And hopefully she'll do a nice local book signing like she did with her last one. Her English Trifle (same name as book) was AWESOME! I would love some Devil's Food cake.

I haven't read Devil's Food Cake, but I am sure it will be as good as the last two. Josi has become one of those authors that I will pretty much buy or read one of her books, just because she wrote it and I know I will like it.

1 comment:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Josi's books are awesome, aren't they? I've really enjoyed them too.