Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Blessing

We blessed our newest little one yesterday. Afterwards, we had friends and family come over to our "small" home for a lunch. My home is around 1200 sq foot, 1 bathroom. There were 19 adults and 15 kids. Wow! I really didn't think that many would fit in my house. It was a lot of fun though.

She has been almost sleeping through the night since she was around 3 weeks. She'd sleep from 9 to 4 a lot. But here and there wake up an extra time. Last night she slept form 9 to 5:30. I can live with that. I don't like mornings or being up that early. But it's better than being up at 11:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00. I was hoping the new baby would sleep through the night around 7 weeks, because my other daughter slept through the night at 7 weeks. I don't know how I got so lucky to have it actually be true.

Now I just need a few more days of the whole night sleeping, and I may have the energy to do most everything I want to do... unless of course the baby decides otherwise. :)

No comments: